[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Apache OpenOffice package

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Tue Aug 26 01:14:15 UTC 2014

On 26/08/14 01:17, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> Ah true... the administration sends Office documents and I just opened .odt
> document without saving any.
> My mistake...
>

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Alexander Pyhalov<alp at rsu.ru>  wrote:
>
>> Hey, guys, don't you use ODF documents or you can work with them? For
>> example, on my test systems I can't save *.odt files...

I see something a little different (which I need to confirm) – it
appears I can edit, save and open existing ODT documents without any
problem. Any changes made are saved successfully. However, either
attempting to /"Save As//..."/ (as opposed to /"Save"/), or creating a
new ODT file and attempting to save that will fail with with the Save
dialogue window simply bouncing back into focus.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz