[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI will not boot to login after exporting a drive

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 07:21:52 UTC 2014

Please disregard.  I was able to figure it out myself with some googling.
It looks like I must have manually set up a mount point for poolname/folder
that was the same as the poolname when I was originally experimenting with
creating the array.  After confirming the duplicate mountpoint with the zfs
get mountpoint command, I used zfs set mountpoint=none poolname/folder to
resolve the issue.  Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction on
this.