[OpenIndiana-discuss] Window manager problems after upgrade to oi_151a9

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Tue Feb 4 19:26:50 UTC 2014

In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Window manager problems after upgrade...:

> I upgraded from oi_151a7 to oi_151a9 yesterday (some of you may have noticed!
> :-) ) and now I have a strange but consistent problem with the window manager
> in the new BE.

First, which window manager is it?  Something like

 	ps -ef | egrep -i 'meta|comp' | egrep -v grep

should tell you which one is running.

Next, does this same problem happen for a brand new user -- one that
doesn't already have a bunch of dot-files from previous versions of the
windowing environment?

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)