[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail on oi 151_a9

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Wed Oct 15 23:00:26 UTC 2014

Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> writes:

> Somehow the smarthost has not made it into the sendmail.cf file?
> What gives?
>
> Of course when I try to sendmail... the config knows nothing about my
> smarthost.

For the record, editing sendmail.cf by hand and adding the smarthost
at tha approprieate spot.... did allow sendmail to start working.

However, this m4'ing stuff is supposed to do the job... so is it just
on my local setup where using the `make sendmail.cf' command doesn't
work?

Have others noticed the same thing?

Is there something wrong in the sendmail-8.14.4 of the installed pkg?