[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sparc

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 10:09:00 UTC 2014

Im watching this disscusion, and you guys interested me into OpenSXCE
Ilumos distro. I might have get V440 server and i was looking for good
illumos distro to run. I read some about this distro, and instead of solid
knowledge, i started to worry about some Putin's backdoors included...
I dont like to mix up technology and politics and this guy obviously cannot
split these two things.
Anyway I will try OpenSXCE  for testing..

Cheers,