[OpenIndiana-discuss] Posting inline awareness

Private openbabel openbabel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:39:13 UTC 2015

I think that original Gnome developers saw awareness in terms of font
sizes, colours and simplified processess. I cant see any problem in
going forward as long as you are aware that over complex processes may
be be excluding users or developers with failing eyesight. I am
interested in expanding the community to recently retired developers and
users who would interested in participating in the future. In an aging
population this is a untapped contributor group it is not by chance
major vendors are traveling in this direction.