[OpenIndiana-discuss] Does OpenBSD support ZFS?

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:03:19 UTC 2015

Nice.  Just grabbed it and tried, but this poor thing doesn't have enough
RAM.  Now this is getting to be a personal challenge more than a pragmatic
solution.  I feel like I'm so close.  Anyone know of a way to make the
installation boot to something other than ramdisk?  Like, maybe I could
pre-load a swap partition with the miniroot or something like that?

thx
jake