[oi-dev] Governing + Developer Councils + Teams

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 00:07:20 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I've posted the positions to here:

http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Human+Resources

Please sign yourselves up for roles on this page. If you're working on a particular area currently then please put your name down.

I've put a list of "Core Contributors" at the bottom of the page with email addresses, please add yourself to this list so people know who you are.

I've also popped myself down as a candidate in the OIDC and OIGC elections. If you would like to stand please also put your name down.

Thanks!

Alasdair