[oi-dev] Kernel a4e1558c0599 fails for me

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:38:53 UTC 2011

Currently using the dev-il repository (preferred/sticky) ...

It takes a long time to do anything (even compared to a normal 2
minute boot), then finally comes up with the "hostname" field ...

after about 5 minutes there is a message about "opengl/ogl-select"
method or service exit timed out ...

after about 25 minutes the screen went blank, but then just showed a
flashing cursor ...

I gave up at this point and rebooted into the older kernel (illumos
d89753efabc8).

Any help/additional information I can give please let me know.

Jon