[oi-dev] oi-build review process

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:27:27 UTC 2011

Hi Ken,

On 08/ 6/11 12:11 AM, Ken Gunderson wrote:
> Seems reasonable to me.  That this is not already happening is somewhat
> of a strange release engineering model, no?

I'm not sure I understand your comment. OI had no formal contribution
process until recently, due to the fact that we inherited a mess of
byzantine build systems from Sun.

Most of the OI devs had no experience building OpenSolaris or working
with Sun's build systems prior to the projects formation and it takes
time for projects like this to get organised.

Are you looking to contribute?

Regards,

Alasdair