[oi-dev] 1341 Upgrade cmake to the latest version - bitbucket changeset: Commit dcc62cd7b504 - Please review

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 02:03:03 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Andrew M. Hettinger
<AHettinger at prominic.net> wrote:
> I realized after sending that, I was unclear.
> What I intended to say was "I would encourage the standard set by
> filesystem(5) to be followed.
>
> Sorry for any confusion.
>
> Andrew Hettinger

OK, and I think we are, by simply not installing anything there.
But is there harm in having some tools offer to look there for
site-specific additions?  Lots of tools do that.

I'd still like to know why that was removed from all the cmake
configuration "lists of places it looks for things".  Just curious...

Gordon