[oi-dev] upgrading to oi_151a blocking on hard drive.

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:19:48 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

On 08/30/11 04:22 PM, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> any luck, or any ideas to look into?

I think you're going to have to engage with the Illumos folk as it seems
to be a kernel issue. I'm not sure how much help we can give since we're
not kernel developers. The info I asked for was just to see if there was
anything obvious that stuck out, but I'm afraid not.

If you're able to work with the Illumos folk to find the root cause it
would be interesting to know what it was.

Cheers,

Alasdair