[oi-dev] Supplying packages..

Jorgen Lundman lundman at lundman.net
Fri Dec 9 03:34:45 UTC 2011

In the past, I have always done "pkgadd" style packages of my own work for Solaris.

Recently we have started using oi-IPS repository at work, so I thought it might
be worth upgrading my own packages to IPS-style, as well.

But I assume I can't just "pkgsend publish" to OI's repo. What is the policy
here, what is the procedure? I could set up a new repository on my own server,
and ask any users to "set-publishers" to get my application, but that does seem
a tad silly for just the one package (at the moment).

Lund

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman at lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)