[oi-dev] illumos-gate update

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 20:33:36 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff,

Great work! I'm going to install this shortly and give it a go.

Can you just confirm where you built illumos-gate and whether it was a
vanilla oi_151a install or if it had been updated to /experimental?

I have one of those new Intel cards in my PC so I'm looking forward to
giving this a spin :-D

Cheers,

Alasdair