[oi-dev] 1820 - Integrate ipmitool 1.8.11

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:07:29 UTC 2011

Hi Jeff/Bart,

On 12/ 4/11 03:45 PM, Josef 'Jeff' Sipek wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 05:07:43PM +0100, Bart Coddens wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>> I took the changes from Oracle userland and integrated them in oi-build:
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/bcoddens/oi-build/changeset/1c775041a8b5
>>
>> Can this be reviewed ?
>
> Again, the repo seems to be gone.

I seem to be able to access it okay...

Bart - many thanks for providing this. Only minor nitpicks:

1. Please could you add your copyright to any files you've modified
beyond just porting the Oracle changes (or add "Copyright (c) 2011,
OpenIndiana")

2. Could you swap the 1.8.11 in the COMPONENT_ARCHIVE_URL for
$(COMPONENT_VERSION)

Since it's an update from userland-gate I see no issue in integrating
this, although we'll have to do a full resync at some point in the near
future (which will be a pita!).

Cheers,

Alasdair