[oi-dev] 1818 - Upgrade m4 to latest version

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:10:23 UTC 2011

Hi Bart,

On 11/27/11 02:07 PM, Bart Coddens wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Can this be reviewed ?
>
> https://bitbucket.org/bcoddens/oi-build/changeset/06a34066db9b
>
> it published fine on my machine and works without problems.

Many thanks for providing this. GNU themselves on the Autoconf website
say "Autoconf works better with GNU M4 version 1.4.14 or later" so
updating from 1.4.12 to 1.4.16 sounds like a good move.

I don't know if there will be any build consequences of doing this,
however the whole point of /experimental is to find out.

Only one minor nitpick before a +1, could you add your Copyright to the
Makefile? Also, what was the reasoning behind removing the opensolaris
arc_url?

Cheers,

Alasdair