[oi-dev] illumos based OpenIndiana DVD

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:58:29 UTC 2011

I have messed up with the url and the filename. Human error ;)

Actually I have an updated ISO with fixed keyboard layout selection
ready. I am uploading it to the OpenIndiana servers now. Will post the
url later tonight.

Also, can someone comment on the 148.0.1 version number and branding please?

Andrzej