[oi-dev] illumos based OpenIndiana DVD

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:28:11 UTC 2011

I have actually new iso and repo on the way. With better illumos
branding and version number reverted from 148.0.1 back to 148 as
suggested by Albert.

There is no illumos logo anywhere on the desktop at the moment.

I have put "powered by illumos" label in /etc/release, /etc/motd. Also
kernel bootmsg contains illumos changeset id.

It will be clear that the system is powered by illumos code.

Andrzej