[oi-dev] How to provide X/system debug info?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri Jan 14 16:28:39 UTC 2011

To fix this bug?   No idea - not having worked on the driver side, I can't
really guess what could be causing this bug or what's needed to fix it.

I know the changes to resync with later upstream are definitely not modest.
The last webrev I saw to update the drm & i915 code in onnv to newer upstream
(CR 6958901 KMS(kernel mode setting) and GEM upgrade for Intel graphics driver)
says: 50296 lines changed: 40631 ins; 5649 del; 4016 mod; 15264 unchg .