[oi-dev] Linux & Opensource Expo - London Feb

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 17:50:20 UTC 2011

On 16 Jan 2011, at 14:41, Matt Wilby wrote:

> Not sure if this has been discussed on IRC but maybe worth setting up a
> demo to drum up some interest perhaps?
>
> http://www.opensourceexpo.co.uk/

Hi Matt,

We should definitely think about going - I wonder if its too late to get a booth. EveryCity (my business) wouldn't mind sponsoring an OpenIndiana booth..

If you have some time would you mind firing off an email to them to find out? If not just say and perhaps someone else can..

Cheers,

Alasdair