[oi-dev] Linux & Opensource Expo - London Feb

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 00:41:13 UTC 2011

On 16 Jan 2011, at 19:29, Matt Wilby wrote:

> Hi,
>
> No problem.
>
> Alasdair - I've copied you in.

Great - thank you very much for sending that :-)

Hopefully they'll be able to squeeze us in! If they can I suppose we'll have to gather a motely crew to go along. I can get CDs printed and T-Shirts made up.

This might be ambitious but I wonder if we could get Illumos integrated and our next dev build published before the Expo. Illumos will be at SCALE in February and Garrett mentioned he wouldn't mind people distributing CDs with OI on if they're running Illumos. Gives us a deadline to work towards :-)

Cheers,

Alasdair