[oi-dev] Illumos/OI Bug 1161 (nvidia crash)

Hernan Saltiel hsaltiel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:24:33 UTC 2011

2011/7/1 Albert Lee <trisk at opensolaris.org>

> 2011/7/1 Albert Lee <trisk at opensolaris.org>:

> me

> what

> >> Hi Albert!
> >> Attached you'll find my Xorg.0.log.old, and the new Xorg.0.log too.
> >> Thanks for your help!
> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> HeCSa.
> >>

> > That Xorg.0.log.old is from a Linux system with some S3 card.
> >

> Nevermind, too many copies of Xorg.0.log.old locally.
>

> Unfortunately, the X driver did not notice any problems at the time.
> I'm starting to suspect there may be a common issue with compiz that
> is affecting both Intel and NVIDIA cards, though.
>
> -Albert

I'm checking how to debug Compiz...all I found is about a debug plugin to
send all the messages to a file, but no notice of the URL where to get that
plugin nor the plugin name itself.
Do you know about some debug method, or how to enable it?
Maybe playing a bit with my machine I can hang it again, and check that if
available.
Thanks again, and best regards!

--
HeCSa