[oi-dev] Git as a version control system for new OI projects

Julian Wiesener jw at vtoc.de
Wed Jun 22 20:05:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

as i stated before, i would like to see an proposal than includes some
details about what problems a toolswitch will solve. I've absolutely no
preference as i used both tools. However, if we do a switch, we should
have good reasons for that. Also we should keep in mind, that we still
want to use our upstreams, and we should have a simple way to keep our
repos in sync with their repos or merge updates.

Regards,
Julian