[oi-dev] [review] 415 libreadline.so.5: symbol tgetent ... not found

Julian Wiesener jw at vtoc.de
Wed Jun 29 11:50:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

you implemented the wrong fix. That readline is not linked against
curses, is a feature that we want to keep. Thus we can use readline with
xcurses, ncurses and curses. What needs to be done is an -lcurses for
smbclient.

Also i don't consider it as showstopper for 151 (dev) but we really
should fix it for /stable. The reason for non-showstopping is, that the
Bug is reportet against 147 (buggy sofware is already out) and not that
critical (sure, sambausers need a workarround, but that few users need
it for a long time now).

Regards,
Julian