[oi-dev] nVidia GPU Driver Update for Upcoming Release??

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 12:17:16 UTC 2011

Hi Ken,

A few patches from Oracle missing and a small licensing issue from Nvidia on the redistribution by third parties policy if you use the one from Nvidia's website.

Actually, the policy has not been challenged as far as I know - dealing with including the native driver from the Nvida website versus Oracle's modified version.

Check with Illumos team as they handle device drivers.

~ Ken Mays