[oi-dev] Windows Shares Issues

lleo lleo at lwordshop.com
Tue May 24 21:51:51 UTC 2011

  Hopefully, I am overlooking something very simple.  Updated today to
151.  Everything work as before -- virtually all the unusual pauses from
before have completely disappeared.  Tried to connect to the Win 2K
servers to copy over some work and keep getting the password request
over and over again.  Double-checked that the "cap locks" was not an
issue.  Also, successfully connected to the 2008 servers that have the
same username and password. Restarted and tried the previous "BE" (148b)
and was able to log-into the Win 2K servers.  I was wondering if anyone
had a similar experience.  Forgot to mention, I was using the gui
"connect to server" and selected "windows share".