[oi-dev] Fuse and NTFS-3g

Damian Wojsław damian at wojslaw.pl
Fri Nov 4 08:51:28 UTC 2011

Quoting Guido Berhoerster <gber at openindiana.org>:

> I can't say anything about the quality of FUSE since I don't use
> it but it is maintained in SFE and already available from
> http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/
>
> --
> Guido Berhoerster

It is, however it installs uncleanly. We're working with sfe team to fix it.
I was hoping to move it closer to distribution, so that, without
adding third party repositories, it would be easily available. My
ideal situation would be inclusion in the installation of distribution
process, but I guess this is a far away possibility.

--
Damian Wojsław