[oi-dev] Feature #1738 add Asterisk package to oi-build

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Tue Nov 15 00:32:56 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 05:44:32PM +0000, Colin Ellis wrote:
> Hopefully this fixes the install paths.
>
> https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/b29e7dafbc76
>
> Not sure about the file transform stuff.  Is there a good explanation of
> that somewere?

I have no idea.  I just learn from what others (mostly Alasdair) suggest.

1) Is there an SMF manifest in there?

2) Any reason you set the prefix manually instead of letting the default do
   the right thing?
   (http://hg.openindiana.org/oi-build/file/ca563fe5b714/make-rules/configure.mk#l57)

3) There's $(ETCDIR) for /etc.

Also, good call on nuking the sample voicemails.

Jeff.