[oi-dev] Feature 1768 - add dovecot to oi-build

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Tue Nov 15 00:43:38 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:17:10PM +0000, Colin Ellis wrote:
> bitbucket here:
> https://bitbucket.org/cellis_oidev/oi-build/changeset/d7c2addf18b7

Awesome, this one was on my todo list.  Less work for me :)

1) no need to set --prefix & --sbindir yourself

2) $(ETCDIR) instead of /etc

3) did the `gmake publish` not complain about the missing
   info.classification?

4) Do we really need to ship all those .a and .la files?  Solaris likes
   shared libs a lot - and handles them pretty well too.

5) Do the files in usr/share/doc have the doc facet?  (They should; you can
   check the published manifest.)

6) Is there an SMF manifest?

Thanks!

Jeff.

--
All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore, if you