[oi-dev] Feature #1744 add ruby 1.9.3 to oi-build

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 22:35:25 UTC 2011

Hi Colin,

Great stuff! Only minor nitpicks:

On the Makefile, you've got multiple configure options per
CONFIGURE_OPTION, and the indentation of the macros is a bit iffy. But
if you like I can tidy these up when we commit, saving you the bother.

Did you have any luck finding out about the DTrace patches? Also did you
give make test a go?

Cheers,

Alasdair