[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Help with website

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Sat Oct 8 18:32:59 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 11:56:42AM -0600, LinuxBSDos.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There seems to be plenty of resources for devs, but very little for
> end-users, especially those new to the Solaris way of doing stuff.
>
> There is a general discussion list, but I think it would be better if all
> that discussion takes place in a forum-like setting, instead of via a
> mailing list.
>
> I can volunteer to help set up and maintain one, and take care of other
> basic web-related chores.

First things first, why do you thing a web-forum is better than a mailing
list?

Regardless, I agree that there is a bit of a lack of documentation.  Do you
think a forum/mailing list would work better than a wiki?

Either way, we could use all the help we can find.

Jeff.

--
I'm somewhere between geek and normal.
		- Linus Torvalds