[oi-dev] 1660 first release of The dcmtk package, Ask for review

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Mon Oct 31 18:35:34 UTC 2011

Hi

This another contribution, I'm asking for a review,

dcmtk:
DCMTK is a collection of libraries and applications implementing large parts the DICOM standard. It includes software for examining, constructing and converting DICOM image files, handling offline media, sending and receiving images over a network connection, as well as demonstrative image storage
and worklist servers. DCMTK is is written in a mixture of ANSI C and C++. It comes in complete source code and is made available as "open source" software.

http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk

https://bitbucket.org/paolo_marcheschi/oi-build

The oi-build tools fail to download the package from ftp, I added the file.

Thank you

Paolo Marcheschi