[oi-dev] Regarding Issues 1454, 1459, 1460-1464 & 1465

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:31:19 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I should have done the pkg.linted stuff all together in 1 changeset so I
apologise for spamming the list.

If people could respond with comments/+1s for the following it would be
appreciated:

1. All the pkg.linted bugs (1460-1464) in a single mail, probably
responding to richlowe's thread
2. 1454 (bad escaping in ips.mk)
3. 1459 (SUNWfppd dependency)
4. 1465 (openssl LINT_FLAGS quoting)

The above changes allowed me to get most of ci-master green:

http://ci-master.uk.openindiana.org/

Colin Ellis has provided gcc 4.6 which I'm going to tidy up and pass
back to him and take him through the bitbucket commit procedure.

I'm also tidying up Julian Weisener's gcc 4.4 which needed some work to
build, and will post a changeset for review for that soon.

I also need to do a replacement openssl 0.9.8 package for providing
compatibility libraries due to the move to openssl 1.0.0.

Once both gcc 4.4 and 4.6 are committed + the openssl compat package,
I'll look at pkgrecv-ing everything that has been built into
/experimental so people can update to it, with the caveat that pkg+zones
are slightly broken due to linked images.

Cheers,

Alasdair