[oi-dev] Documentation Systems

Tobias Famulla uni at famulla.eu
Thu Sep 29 19:00:57 UTC 2011

Hello Volker,

I added the licences of the formats and the software to the document,
after my holidays.

The old documentation of OpenSolaris is licenced under Public
Documentation Licence.
http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+documentation/tmp

Sadly all documents I found about Solaris 11 Express are copyrighted by
Oracle.
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E19963-01/

Because of this, the change of the format might not be that big issue,
because we only have to do it once.
Although other projects use DocBook with big success.
I sadly never used DocBook or DITA by myself, yet.

Sincerely,

Tobias

Jabber:	boti at jabber.ccc.de
ICQ: 	279837014