[oi-dev] About package building under the Illumos umbrella

Ken Gunderson kgunders at teamcool.net
Sun Sep 4 21:16:25 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-03 at 21:30 +0530, Sriram Narayanan wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> This is in connection with the revent oi-meeting discussion [1] where
> one of the interesting points discussed was moving package development
> into illumos.

Speaking of which, there is much to be digested there.  I have been away
traveling, missed the Tuesday meeting, and have yet the time to read
entire relevant verbiage from the logs, so will hold my comments a bit
until I have. Meanwhile, one hopes that such big change of the game
plans don't move forward too rapidly.....

Thank you.

--
Regards-- Ken Gunderson