[oi-dev] Possible bug with zones/crossbow using OpenIndiana oi_151

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 16:32:24 UTC 2011

Hi There,

On 09/10/11 04:34 PM, carlopmart wrote:
> On 09/08/2011 09:41 AM, carlopmart wrote:
<snip>
>> Can somebody confirms that maybe exists a bug using exclude as ip-type
>> option under OpenIndiana oi_151's zones/crossbow??

Exclusive IP zones work fine. As far as I know there are no major bugs
with it - we use Zones with vnics to host all the OpenIndiana services
like hg.openindiana.org, pkg.openindiana.org, dlc.openindiana.org, etc.

It's more likely to be something with your networking setup. Start
simple, and build up from there.

Regards,

Alasdair