[oi-dev] New OI 151a test ISO available

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:24:25 UTC 2011

Hi All

*20110912-1* images which contain a number of fixes are available here
for testing: http://dlc-int.openindiana.org/151a/

Matching repository is available at http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev-il.
Please change the URL of the openindiana.org publisher after installing
the system to it if you want to install packages, etc. For example:

sudo pkg set-publisher -O http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev-il openindiana.org

Ultimately /dev-il packages will be published to /dev repo and such
change will not be required in the future.

Regards,

Andrzej