[oi-dev] Second (illumos-userland|openidiana) hackathon

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 21:30:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

as was mentioned at Amsterdam hackathon in May, I would like to organise second hackathon held in Bratislava. I propose these dates:

27.9.2012 (Thursday) - 30.9.2012 (Sunday) - late September (if selected then it should arranged asap)
18.10.2012 (Thursday) - 21.10.2012 (Sunday) - mid October
8.11.2012 (Thursday) - 11.11.2012 (Sunday) - early November

The exact plan is not yet decided, but I propose this program:

- thursday will be dedicated to attendees arrival.  Possible presentation about Illumos/OpenIndiana at the local hackerspace or hacking can start
- friday - whole day hacking and hackerspace talk (depends if it will be on thursday)
- saturday - city tour in Bratislava, whole day hacking
- sunday - hacking, attendees departure

The hackathon will be held at my workplace (http://www.digmia.com) located at Lazaretska 12, Bratislava (which is not far from the city centre).

How many of you would like to attend? If you want to attend, please also pick a preferred date.

Kind regards,

Adam