[oi-dev] Resignation as OI Lead

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 16:42:26 UTC 2012

On 08/29/12 03:18 AM, Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
> Dear OI Developers,
>
> It is with much sadness that I hereby resign as project lead. I may,
> if the situation improves
Thank you for Alasdair EverCity support and for making Openindiana.
I think we all hope you will continue to be included as extremely
valuable leader of Openindiana project who's insights are invaluable.

I suppose there is initiative in project leaders to jump into position
and to further extend operational structure of Openindiana as best
Illumos distribution project.

To all reading this: Bare in mind Openindiana is `just` an distribution
and any contribution you make, small or big - is bringing back more
value to all using it, including you.
All your ideas also counts , bug reports, RFEs and support we can give
to each other.

Also path for commercial support for Openindiana is open, everyone is
free to show an initiative.