[oi-dev] Libreoffice status

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 15:34:12 UTC 2012

I was working on getting it to a point where it compiled ... but the
server I was compiling on had to be reclaimed, and my development
stopped.

>From what I've heard, other people have got it to the point that it
compiles, and packages, but not to the point that it runs.

If I get access to a server that can compile again, then I will work
on it again, otherwise I believe that the tribblix project were
working on getting this ported.

Jon