[oi-dev] open-fabrics pkg on OpenIndiana 151a

Syoyo Fujita syoyofujita at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:25:44 UTC 2012

Hello Alasdair,

I've wrote some patches for open-fabrics component to work with
OI151a(+Illumos)

https://github.com/syoyo/oi-build/tree/ofed-1.5.4.1

As a bonus, I've updated OFED version from 1.5.3 to recent 1.5.4.1(RC2).

I've confirmed it can compile and can create IPS package, but not
confirmed yet it works well on many OpenIndiana/Illumos environment.

I'm happy if you or someone InfiniBand + OpenIndiana people contribute
to testing my components.

Thanks in advance.