[oi-dev] Opening the wiki to registrations

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:53:16 UTC 2012

Hi All,

To bolster community involvement I wondered if it was worth opening the wiki up to registrations.

My concern with this right from the beginning was keeping the quality high and preventing spam.

On the quality front, I think as long as people police the thing it should be okay. However preventing spam may be harder - the comment box has a captcha and yet we get quite a bit of comment spam.

Perhaps someone would be interested in investigating better captchas for confluence?

Cheers,

Alasdair