[oi-dev] Addition of xz to illumos-userland

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:31:35 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have tried to package xz. The package can be compiled without any problems with SFE gcc. It was reported to also work with gcc 4.4. Therefore, I would like to have Makefile reviewed.

I would also like to test the build process on sparc architectures. However, I am without access to one. So I would be thankful if someone with access to sparc could test building the package and report problems if there any.

One problem appeared when I tried to publish the package and the following error occured:

ERROR: manpage action missing mangler.man.stability: file NOHASH facet.doc.man=true group=bin mode=0444 owner=root path=usr/share/man/man1/lzmainfo.1gmake: *** [/root/illumos-userland/components/xz/build/manifest-i386-manifest-i386-generated.mangled] Error 1