[oi-dev] 1649 bring xclip into oi-build

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:39:50 UTC 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Josef 'Jeff' Sipek
<jeffpc at josefsipek.net>wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:11:34PM +0000, Bayard Bell wrote:
> > https://www.illumos.org/issues/1649
> >
> > https://bitbucket.org/buffyg/oi-build/changeset/36d948ceb5c3
>
> - OSOL vs. Illumos CDDL header

I blame sample-manifest. I'll fix this and see if I can fix which license
is populated into the sample manifest, too.

> - why are you using WS_TOP instead of '../..' that other components are
>  using?

Not all components do this, particularly those located further down in the
tree, which is where I learned this trick. WS_TOP is always valid, relative
paths must vary by directory level, which is why I only use it with the
shared-macros include, which defines WS_TOP in a way that's always valid
for subsequent includes.

> - why all the commented out lines?

Copying, combined with the fact that the Makefile makes itself a dependency
and thus re-makes everything when it's updated, even if it's to comment out
lines. I'll remove them.