[oi-dev] lx zone

carlos antonio neira bustos cneirabustos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:57:21 UTC 2012

Hi

on build 143 i cannot see these  directories that are specified by the
brandz design document.

usr/src/uts/common/brand/lx source for kernel-level lx support
usr/src/uts/common/brand/lx/procfs source for the lx /proc
usr/src/uts/common/brand/lx/dtrace source for the lx syscall provider

im retrieving the source code tree using :
hg clone ssh://anon@hg.opensolaris.org/hg/onnv/onnv-gate onnv-b142

Am I  doing something wrong here or the brandz design document has been not
updated ?.

Best Regards