[oi-dev] [userland] Re: 1262 Berkeley-db package

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:16:34 UTC 2012

I have berkeleydb-5.1 at dilos-userland(from oracle-userland with additional
build flags for DEB tools) - works well with DEB tools such as: reprepro,
apt

You can try to check it on my IPS shared repo at
http://apt.dilos.org:10000/:
database/berkeleydb-5 at 5.1.25,5.11-1.1.1:20120219T012952Z
<http://apt.dilos.org:10000/info/0/database%2Fberkeleydb-5%405.1.25%2C5.11-1
.1.1%3A20120219T012952Z>

Best regards,
-Igor