[oi-dev] status of dcmtk and Xmedcon

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 21:46:09 UTC 2012

Hi Paolo,

We haven't committed these as far as I'm aware - unfortunately oi-build
got tied up in some cross-distribution politics and we're now
collaborating with Nexenta on illumos-userland, based on oi-build.

We will try to get these reviewed and put back into this soon - again
sorry for the delay.

Cheers,

Alasdair