[oi-dev] Addition of zabbix agent to oi-build

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:51:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

I just committed additional changes to my personal oi-build repository. Commit can be found at https://bitbucket.org/xenol/oi-build/changeset/325c111fb2fb.

In general, I added the requested p5m file, GPLv2 license file and made minor modifications to the SMF manifest.

I removed additional CONFIGURE items. However, CONFIGURE_SCRIPT has to be set, because the package won't be built. Can that be considered as a bug?

Could you review the changes?

Thanks,

Adam