[oi-dev] OI on SPARC???

Randy DuCharme radio.ad5gb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 03:02:21 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Is there anyone working on the SPARC platform?  I can't seem to find any
resources other than the link on an OI that says "Help us support SPARC".
 It leads me to the "get involved" page but digging through pages upon
pages for nearly 2 weeks I find no SPARC-related bits.  I've got a Blade
and 2 Ultras here and after seeing the x86 version run on my AMD Phenom II
system I've got renewed interest.  I've run Solaris and OSOL for years on
them. ('till Oracle got ahold of it)  Would love to see this distro take
off and help in any way I can. (particularly with the SPARC platform)
 (I've been a developer/software engineer for over 15 years professionally)

Who can point me to the place/person to go to to get me started.

Kind regards

--
Randall D. DuCharme (Radio AD5GB)