[oi-dev] RFC: new meeting time Thursdays at 7PM UK time

Bayard Bell buffer.g.overflow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:58:48 UTC 2012

Thought I had sent this previously, but seemingly not.

That's UK time, which varies from UTC (or not) according to European
rules. I know that's not great for people in the US or some people in
the UK, particularly those who tend to leave the office late, but it's
an arrangement that allows us to include people from St. Petersburg to
Boston and NYC. I'm open to negotiating the time slot, but, as we have
people with conflicts for Tuesdays, I'd like to hash something out to
put into effect this week.

Cheers,
Bayard